just wanna keep it real. take it ør leave it.- MAY ü

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Winner, Kris Allen

So.. 21st of May, 2009..
America Declared Kris Allen, 23, from Conway, Arizona the winner of American Idol 2009..

Kris Allen 13 Pictures, Images and Photos


Hahaha..
I really can't say anything.
America you did it again, good job! :D
Haha.. *evil laugh*

I mean, really?
It's clear that Kris Allen was no competition for Adam Lambert.
Aside for a couple of good performances from Kris every now and then, he doesn't really stand a chance.
We ALL know that. haha
Even Kris knows that.
People say he's just being humble. But I say he simply knows that he's no match for Adam. haha
I quote Kris saying , "I don't know, Adam deserves this. Im sorry"
haha. You're right dude :)
And his so called "Winning Song" was just painful to listen to (and even watch).
I hope he doesn't release that song in his album coz he's totally gonna humiliate himself.
Unlike Kris, Adam was totally consistent throughout the entire competition.
So what if he's gay? tsk.tsk.tsk.
There's more to an artist that a cute smile and attractive face. Common people! Wake up.

Oh well, I better stop before I get attacked by Allen fans. haha
Call me bitter but you all know it's true. *LOL*


kris allen in motion Pictures, Images and Photos


Good luck in your career dude..
We'll be watching :D
Just dance it off >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment