just wanna keep it real. take it ør leave it.- MAY ü

Thursday, May 21, 2009

sophomore year here I come !


So I've already enrolled for my 2nd year in college (the day before) .. Yay !
The enrollment process was soo tiring! hmpfff..
They made us go through so many silly steps. We had to wait in line throughout the whole thing.
Good thing that we came early... really early ! haha.
Anyway, I officially have a course now, although I'm not so sure what to expect. haha
But it's all good. It's better that going through freakin' Gen Ed and not have a major at all.

After enrolling, my friends and I hung out at the mall for a while. Here's how we did things in order:
- Darvin got his hair cut.

*see? haha*

- We ate lunch which was soo annoying coz we went to like 10 fastfood/resto's ( BurgerKing, KFC , Jollibee , Red Ribbon , etc..). Because we couldn't decide where we wanted to eat and some were kinda pricey. haha. But we only ended up eating at Mcdonald's coz we kept retreating once we entered every place we went to. haha.
- Maxine bought make-up and a brush.
- I basically didn't do anything. haha.
- We went to cyberzone.. As usual, Darvin looked for a new game.
- Darvin bought himself a new pair of shoes using his parents' money! Oh yeah ! haha.. Converse to be precise.


Haha. It's nice to get out of the house for a while.
I can't wait to go back to school ! :))
But I can't believe summer's almost over.. :c
Ohh well.. haha !

0 comments:

Post a Comment