just wanna keep it real. take it ør leave it.- MAY ü

Saturday, May 16, 2009

bugs , boredom, and boys over *toot's* .. haha

Hey hey hey !
Just before I went online, I had a very freakish predicament in the bathroom.
Here's how it went..
So I was like, washing up and stuff like that (and so and so..).
Then I was brushing my teeth when all of a sudden, out of nowhere.. this creepy looking, gigantic centipede or millipede (im not so sure which but it was something like that) came crawling in front of me and going straight to my direction. Oh sh*t.
I was like, "what the f*ck!". haha.
It was so icky and I didn't know what to do because I still had my toothbrush in my mouth and it was crawling sooo fast. haha
I tried calling my older sister and good thing that she was passing by, so she heard me.
I showed her "the thing" and she said that I should kill it myself.. Oh no. haha
Of course I didn't do it. *duh*
I can't even kill a freakin' cockroach.. Let alone a humongous centipede. :D
I didn't have the courage to do it, so my sister had no choice but to kill it.. *aaaw*
Poor thing. haha >:)
Wooot.. What a night..

Anyway..
I have to say, today was so boooooooooring.. to the max!
And to think that it's Saturday, right?
My mom and I were supposed to get our hair done today,again (coz we had to reschedule last time because of my flu).
But we didn't get to do it (again and again.. urrgh) because I had Dysmenorrhea or menstrual pain. haha.
I couldn't even stand up because of the pain. So I most definitely couldn't stay for a couple of hours in the parlor. haha. Another bad timing..
Oh well, I hope we'd finally get to do it on the 18th, a day before my enrollment.

So, in short.. I didn't have anything to do today except sit around and sleep. :c
However, I did manage to watch this series called "Boys Over Flowers" online. haha
The show started airing on TV everyday since Monday. And so far so good..
It's the 1st time that I actually watched a "Hana Yori Dango" adaptation since I didn't get to watch "Meteor Garden" (Thai version) when I was younger.
The show, which we all know, is about a story of a commoner girl *Geum Jan Di* coming into the lives of four amazingly rich and famous students, the F4, in a prestigious University known as Shinwa University which is owned by the family of F4 leader, Go Jun Pyo.
The F4 is known, loved, but mostly feared, among the whole student body but not Jan Di.
She rebels against the ill behaved group. Forcing her to face the wrath of Jun Pyo.
But Jan Di doesn't stand alone. A mysterious and kind member of the F4, Ji Hoo, plays as her sort of "knight-in-shining-armor" and comes to her rescue whenever she's down.
Ji Hoo becomes her inspiration and her 1st love, so to speak.
Eventually, the characters go through unsuspected twists althroughout the show as Jan Di becomes even more close to the group, specially Jun Pyo, on a different level.
With a wide variety of comedy, drama, and romance.. Boys Over Flowers is a definite "must see"
(wow i'm kinda like promoting a movie or something.haha)
Hmm..
I have to say, the show is pretty good. I wanna give props to the great cast, awesome production, and they followed the "Manga" (The original comic book)'s storyline very well.
I even noticed that Kim Hun Joong (Ji Hoo) even dyed his hair the same color as the character on the book a.k.a. Rui Hanazawa. Nice.
And it's so obvious that Lee Min Ho (Jun Pyo) is somehow identical to Jerry Yan, who played the same role in Meteor Garden. But I personally think Lee Min Ho is cuter. *laughs*
(no offense to Jerry Yan or Meteor Garden Fans)
Anyway, I looooove the romantic chemistry of the people involved in the "love rides". haha :p
They all have good connections, specially the lead trio "Jan Di" , "Jun Pyo" , and "Ji Hoo" .
Although we notice the usually childish acting of some of the actors, it's still really good because that's just how most Korean's portray their roles. For example, Song Hye Kyo (Jenny) on "Full House". (right?)
But what I like most about Boys Over Flowers is that, aside from the teen romance bit, is that it has a nice kick of comedy which makes it a lot more interesting and fun to watch :)
You gotta love korean shows. ü

B. O. F. :)

Boys over flowers Pictures, Images and Photos



Overall, it's a good show and I'm looking forward to watching all 25 episodes of the series. :)
But they show it waaaaayyy too slow on TV.
One episode actually takes One week to air ! *aww*
They make the show seem longer than it actually is!
That's how rigged Philippine Television is. haha.
So, Im gonna continue watching it online and hopefully finish before school starts. ü
Wish me luck! haha. :D



BBYE NOW
(^^,)




P/S: There's still so much I wanna talk about the show but I have to stop it from here. haha.
I have to sleep early coz we have an outing tomorrow. :)
See yah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment