just wanna keep it real. take it ør leave it.- MAY ü

Thursday, May 14, 2009

chit chat yadah yadah blah blah..

It's 11:30 PM right now and I've just finished playing cards with my elder sister and my dad.
Wooot! So fun :) And we started playing "pusoy dos" around like 7:00. haha
Yeah yeah yeah.. We had nothing else to do except to watch these late night telenovelas while playing. hehe So I have to say that we were definitely multi-tasking :)
It was a lot of fun though.
I got to kick my dad's butt for a couple of times but most of time, he owned the game. haha.
No fair.. I'm just a lil kid. :]

And yeah, I'm finally starting to recover from my so-like-swine-fluish-flu.
This morning was unbearable though.
I was freakin' coughing my lungs out (CMLO) man, so I guess my only problem right now is my cold and my sore throat. Not bad eyh?
I might even be able to attend our grade school reunion tomorrow :)
I'll leave it up to neozep! lol.

On to a different note..
American Idol result show just aired. Bummer.
Danny Gokey got booted off the show (i know, right?). *sighs*
He's an awesome singer. And I've liked him (and Adam) since day 1.
But, I wasn't soo surprised that it turned out this way because everyone is just so incredibly talented that anything can happen (just like what happened las week when Allison left).
But you know..
Like everybody that have watched the show since the 1st season, it's very clear that this is the most talented bunch of aspiring singers that have come together in one season. *applause*.
So there, im not a big fan of Kris Allen but I think he's ok.
He's gotten a lot better in my opinion. A dark horse, if i may say so.
And like I said, I've liked Adam Lambert since his bohemian rhapsody audition.
So, you pretty much know who I want to win :)
Right right right, he's gay. I know. So what?
That doesn't take away the fact that he's a great artist (& performer).
And in fact, I knew that he's gay loooooooong before the top36 ok?
I just wanted to clear that up because some of my friends keep bugging me about it. haha ! :))
Good luck to Adam and Kris!
May the best man (?) win :]

So, I just wanna make this post very brief since I still have to take some medicine..
So there, Goodnight to everyone.
Toodles for now :>



P/S: Sorry to the ones that didn't relate to my American Idol blabber. haha
Although i doubt that not everyone can relate to it since more people have been watching from last season (Cooks). OMG here I go again. ahaha.. Shoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment