just wanna keep it real. take it ør leave it.- MAY ü

Friday, May 15, 2009

when boredom strikes, oh it STRIKES beybe!

What a coooold Friday.
It's officially the start of the rainy season.. Haiszzz..
I woke up surprisingly early today coz I'm still having trouble sleeping thanks to my oh so untimely flu. *roll eyes*
Urrrgh.. I thought that I would completely recover by now but unfortunately, I haven't. *sighs*
And because of that.. I had to miss out on our grade school reunion. Ohh well..
My former classmates were txting me at the last minute to come join them but I really couldn't make it.
Even if I did, I have to be very careful not to make my condition worse.
Which means that I couldn't like drink alcohol and stuff like that. haha lol.
So what's the point in going if i can't even enjoy it, right?
That's why I didn't go.
Too bad, coz it's been a while since I last went out, drank, or even saw my classmates.
Well, there's always next time, right? (or Janine's debut. haha)

Anyway, I texted with an old friend since grade school and I really sorta missed her because she used to seek to me for advice with her "bestfriend trouble" and stuff like that.
But it turns out that she wasn't keeping in touch for a while because she switched sim cards. haha..
So there, we started catching up on things that we missed out on each other and she ended up still seeking advice from me. haha..
So nothing has changed huh?
Hmm.. Adviceadviceadvice...
Why is it that people can be soooo good at giving advice to others?
But when the time comes that they are in the same situation, they couldn't follow their own preach? haha.. How ironic.
I just kinda realized that when I texted with her. hihi

So there.. Hmm..
Since I had nothing to do at home (again) I tried something different with the playing cards.. haha
I stacked them up and built a house of cards.. (if u can call it that) ü



bottom layer
(it literally took me forever to make this sh*t )

just one layer to go ! and it still tumbles down coz of the fan. haha
i had to repeat it lots of times.. very annoying

*sighs*
i swear, this is the hardest part.
it looks unstable, doesnt it?


tadaaaaahhh !!! IT IS UNSTABLE !! haha

I just took one shot of it then it became..... this !

LOL ! haha
I was soo pissed off that I didn't bother to do it all over again :]
what a mess !
Oh well , patience is really a virtue.. (-karen)
If y'all wanna waste ur time in doing something utterly worthless, try doing this. haha
I dare u :D
There..
Thanks for checking me out
I think I'll stop here na.. ü
Baboosh ! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment